We are very happy to invite you to this year’s General Meeting of Shareholders that will take place on July 3, 2023 at 11:30 at Co-labor, 1a Grevelsbarrière, L-8059 Bertrange.
- Review of the report of the Board of Directors and of the report of the independent Auditor for the business year closed on March 31, 2023.
- Approval of the annual accounts as at March 31, 2023; allocation of the Fund’s result.
- Discharge to the Board of Directors for the execution of their mandate relating to the business year ending March 31, 2023.
- Statutory nominations.
The Shareholders are advised that no quorum for the items on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting is required and that the resolutions will be passed by a simple majority of the votes cast.
Please confirm your participation by requesting your proxy form preferably no later than two days prior to the meeting, at the registered office of the SICAV, at the following contact: Ms Jennifer Urbain by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+352 27 47 35 41), or via our website www.fccf.lu.
Focus on Impact
The AGM will be followed by a short conference, starting at 12h15, on the theme of Focus on Impact.
- SFDR & ESG in the Microfinance Sector – Chiara Pescatori, LMDF
- Climate Change in Microfinance – Alejandro Vazquez Ortega, LMDF; Ruchi Jaju & Manon Loison, IBISA & Christina Ehlert, ADA
This will be followed by a walking lunch. As we have limited seats, we would be very grateful if you could register to the event by contacting: Ms. Jennifer Urbain by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (+352 27 47 35 41).
We are looking forward to seeing you there and if you have questions before hand, please do let us know.
The FCCF team